Introducing the Instructor Referral Program!
Connect for Education invites you to tell your colleagues about your experience with our webtexts, and help facilitate conversations about successfully using our titles for teaching online or face-to-face.
Allow us to tell you how the program works:
- If you make an introduction and help us arrange a campus visit with a colleague of yours who is not using one of our titles (e.g. a “new” instructor for us), you are entitled to a $1,000 referral fee for each new course adopted by the instructor you referred.
- If you refer any of our courses to an instructor who is not using one of our titles (a “new” instructor for us) AND you explain/demonstrate the course yourself, such that no campus/instructor visit is needed by us, you are entitled to a $2,000 referral fee for each course adopted by the instructor you referred.
- If your school has a policy prohibiting faculty acceptance of consulting fees, we would be happy to donate referral fees directly to the department or to a charity of your choice in your name instead.
- The following titles are eligible for this program:
- Music Appreciation
- Music Fundamentals
- Music History Survey
- OnMusic Jazz
- OnMusic Rock
- OnMusic of the World
- OnAmerican Popular Music
- OnMusic Conducting: Connect to the Sound
- OnMusic Education for Non-Music Majors
- OnMusic Education for Music Majors
- Discovering Sociology
- Understanding Nutrition and Well-Being
- Nutrition Science: An Introduction
- Dimensions of Public Speaking
- Writing for Success in College and Beyond
- Psychology: An Introduction
- Please let us know as early as possible if you believe you have won over a new instructor for us through your efforts to promote and/or demonstrate our titles. Referral payments are made within 30 days after the start of the course.
If you are interested in being more active in helping C4E promote its titles, please let us know. We would be glad to work with you and we have an ambassador program where we pay instructors for various activities like representing us at a conference or making a campus visit. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
*Please note: C4E does not pay referral fees to existing instructors for sections they themselves are teaching; whether they are new or additional sections/courses at their existing college, or courses they are teaching for the first time at a different college. Furthermore, existing sections using C4E courseware for which a new instructor is assigned will not qualify for referral fees.