Instructor Referral Program
Connect for Education invites you to tell your colleagues about your experience with our webtexts, and help facilitate conversations about successfully using our titles for teaching online or face-to-face.
Allow us to tell you how the program works:
- If you make an introduction and help us arrange a campus visit with a colleague of yours who is not using one of our titles (e.g. a “new” instructor for us), you are entitled to a $1,000 referral fee for each new course adopted by the instructor you referred.
- If you refer any of our courses to an instructor who is not using one of our titles (a “new” instructor for us) AND you explain/demonstrate the course yourself, such that no campus/instructor visit is needed by us, you are entitled to a $2,000 referral fee for each course adopted by the instructor you referred.
- If your school has a policy prohibiting faculty acceptance of consulting fees, we would be happy to donate referral fees directly to the department or to a charity of your choice in your name instead.
- The following titles are eligible for this program:
- Music Appreciation
- OnMusic Explorations
- Music Fundamentals
- Music History Survey
- OnMusic Jazz
- OnMusic Rock
- OnMusic of the USA
- OnMusic of the World
- OnAmerican Popular Music
- OnMusic Conducting: Connect to the Sound
- OnMusic Education: Elementary General Music
- OnMusic Education: Instructional Strategies for the Elementary Classroom
- Discovering Sociology
- Understanding Nutrition and Well-Being
- Nutrition Science: An Introduction
- Dimensions of Public Speaking
- Writing for Success in College and Beyond
- Psychology: An Introduction
- Please let us know as early as possible if you believe you have won over a new instructor for us through your efforts to promote and/or demonstrate our titles. Referral payments are made within 30 days after the start of the course.
If you are interested in being more active in helping C4E promote its titles, please let us know. We would be glad to work with you and we have an ambassador program where we pay instructors for various activities like representing us at a conference or making a campus visit. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
*Please note: We will now pay referral fees to existing instructors for additional new titles they themselves will be teaching, be it at their existing school or a different school. We will also honor referrals made to existing sections for which a new instructor is assigned. Both these cases will be given a referral fee of $500.